Monday, January 27, 2014

Mainely Monday: Maine Valentines



Two things I love are anything holiday themed and made in Maine so how better to celebrate than combining the two?  
These are my picks for any Maine girls you may be buying for this Valentine's Day (myself included):

Red Bean boots - sigh... $99 (another thing I'm a sucker for - anything "limited edition") 
Sea Bags tote (how romantic is this red "2"?) - $105
The Ropes bracelet in pink/black - $30 

Rather let her pick out her own gift?  There is nothing more appropriate than a Valentine Footwear gift card to give to the object of your affection.  

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. ohh those chocolates look super yum
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red bean boots idea! Didn't even know they came out with those!

    ReplyDelete