Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Staying Warm (Outside)



A few weeks ago, I posted a few of my favorite ways to stay warm inside during the deep freeze that Maine was experiencing at the time.  However, this winter weather seems to be going nowhere as we received snow for the third time since Friday (with even more on the way).  Unfortunately, it isn't always possible to stay indoors when it's freezing, snowing, sleeting, drifting, etc.  With snow comes shoveling and if you have kids like me it also brings sledding, snowmen, snowball fights, snowmobiling and ice fishing (I leave that part to Dad).  These are my favorite things for keeping warm when you HAVE to be outside.  

photo courtesy of Us Weekly
On a completely unrelated note, did you see that Blair Waldorf married Seth Cohen?  Holy CW match made in heaven!  Love them both.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment